domingo, 21 de abril de 2013

Welcome #ltmooc

I said before that this week I have started the Language Teaching MOOC and this is my first assignment, we should speak a bit about ourself.
I'm from Spain. I'm Primary Teacher and I studied Tourism too. Last year I started to help some friends to learn Spanish and now I try to work as Spanish Teacher.
I live in Spain, of course, I speak Español, but it isn't the only one. I speak Català, English and Deutsch. I'm bilingual in Spanish and Catalan, I teach both by Internet.
I'm in this MOOC because I think it is a good option to learn something without spending a lot of money. I helped in spanishmooc and I want to learn more about Instreamia.
My hobbies are reading, learning, walking and having a good time with my friends and family.
I'm sure that it will be a fabulous MOOC. I'm glad to share it with you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario